Production Scheduler / Administrative
A successful manufacturer of LCDs, TFTs, and display related turn-key assemblies is seeking an Administrative person to handle production scheduling from an administrative perspective for its location in South Orange County, California.
- Scheduling Production Requests with production floor.
- Order material required for production.
- Interacting with Supply Chain partners to solve production bottle necks.
- Ensure material is delivered to the production floor on time.
- Ensure finished goods are picked up by the warehouse team after production.
- Ensure rejected material is processed by the proper departments in a timely manner.
- Ensure inventory numbers are matching at different inventory location throughout the building.
- Phone backup to sales staff.
- Ensures Department shippers are processed in a timely manner by the shipping department.
- Handles sample and outbound RMA shipments (paperwork).
- RMA request contact window (enters RMA requests into system and sends for approval to manager).
- Backup for standard trade product purchasing from our Asian factories.
Experience and Requirements:
2-3 years experience in a similar industrial manufacturing setting preferred.
AA degree or higher preferred.
Must have excellent English verbal and written communication skills. Candidates must have good organizational skills and be able to multi-task. In addition, the candidate should be comfortable to work with key account partners and be able to address operational issues in a self-motivated way.
Must have Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint (Microsoft Office) experience and be open to be trained to an industrial style ERP/production planning software system. Additional Requirements:
- Must be able to work in the USA.
- Must pass DOT/ FAA Drug and Alcohol Test.
- Although this position does not require extensive traveling, an occasional trip to regional or domestic partner location might be required.
Apply using monster.com: